well do you love hedwig because I know i do so why not dangle her elegantly from your neck.
Ok so Hedwig is an adorable snowy owl and in true tribute of her heroic actions in the deathly hallows well here she is holding harry's letter to hogwarts and in her cage safe for any journey hand made and 100% garunteed to show some potter pride ! Be warned this isnt easy and It took for me 2 attempts, I also went for a realistic rustic look (i burned her a little by accident but the looks good). I would also recomend using thin wire but using caution and being extra careful with timings.
- Conner W. added Remembering Hedwig :) to anime/manga/fandom 13 Feb 23:29
- Conner W. added Remembering Hedwig :) to gift ideas 07 Sep 00:10
- Conner W. added Remembering Hedwig :) to craft ideas 07 Sep 00:10
- Conner W. added Remembering Hedwig :) to fashion 09 Jul 22:02
- Conner W. favorited Remembering Hedwig :) 09 Jul 22:01
- Kinhime Dragon added Remembering Hedwig :) to alter 21 Jun 19:31
- Kinhime Dragon commented on Remembering Hedwig :) 21 Jun 19:31
- Annika G. favorited Remembering Hedwig :) 15 Dec 05:21
ok to make hedwig get a lump of polymer clay, shape the head by looking at pictures of snowy owls, make sure theres a notch in the centre, a black beak, add yellow eyes with black slit pupils, Make indentations for feathers adding black flecks of clay for feathering, add two tear drop shape peices of white clay onto the sides for wings. finnally sculp some black tallons. Use my picture for comparrison.
The cage is very tricky you may need plyers, make a base from silver pollymer clay stick hedwig in the centre and make a tiny polymer clay letter for her to clutch. cut 4 peices of short wire equal in legnth and bend them into arch shapes. Stick them in the clay over and underlaping each other to form a cage shape, wrap a thin peice of clay round the top to secure the top then secure them into place very firmly at the base. (they may require a gluing undeneath after baking just to be sure) then when baked add a jump ring and poof your done and so is your amazing pendant :D