this is a fun project made from recycled materials
have fun with it! again sorry about no pictures i dont take many
- crochetmommie added Recycled Magazine Necklace to Jewelry Tutorials 07 Oct 10:46
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Recycled Magazine Necklace 25 Jul 21:47
- Meg K. favorited Recycled Magazine Necklace 19 May 12:17
- emmabota73 favorited Recycled Magazine Necklace 14 Dec 20:18
- Jessica S. added Recycled Magazine Necklace to Beading - Paper Beads 31 May 08:11
- Jessica S. added Recycled Magazine Necklace to Recycled Beading Materials 31 May 08:11
- Carla H. added Recycled Magazine Necklace to 3/29 14 Mar 22:41
- Carla H. added Recycled Magazine Necklace to book pages/newspaper 13 Mar 12:05
- Shaun L. favorited Recycled Magazine Necklace 30 Nov 15:37
- Aïcha P. added Recycled Magazine Necklace to Recup 19 Apr 19:43
pull ou 10-12 pages of magizen and fold them into strips (If u want your necklace to be bigger than use more pages)
glue staple or tape all of your strips together forming a long line of them
use your pencil and wrap the line of strips around it forming a spiral!
take your glue u can use glue and water ,modge podge,a stick solotion anything that will hold together so take a paint brush and paint the glue on your spiral! also take your pencil out if you feel it will hold but don't cloge up the hole!
Let it dry it depends how long it will take by what u use!