How to paint a lovely rainbow on your nails
This was based on a photo I saw on Google. It looked so pretty I had to give it a go :)
Sorry for the lack of photos!!
- james w. favorited Rainbow Nail Art 06 Aug 04:40
- asia.pearce added Rainbow Nail Art to Nails 25 Jul 01:19
- Bertha M. favorited Rainbow Nail Art 20 Jun 14:53
- Sarah Kim favorited Rainbow Nail Art 18 Dec 19:09
- Lilian E. added Rainbow Nail Art to Nail art tuturials 21 Jul 10:00
- Lilian E. added Rainbow Nail Art to crafts 2 21 Jul 10:00
- Lilian E. added Rainbow Nail Art to crafts 2 21 Jul 09:51
- Laura M. added Rainbow Nail Art to Nail Art 07 Jul 05:31
- Irene Wildfox added Rainbow Nail Art to Nails and make-up 09 Jun 10:58
- Emily W. added Rainbow Nail Art to Beauty (?) 03 Jun 00:27
First prep your nails and apply a clear base coat.
Paint a thin blue semi circle from the tip of your nail and round.
Underneath the blue, paint a yellow semi circle.
Underneath the yellow, paint a red semi circle.
We don't want too many colours, because it will look crowded.
Use a dotting tool to paint a "cloudy" tip, where the white tip of your nail is.
Paint a coat of clear glittery varnish all over the nail. Mine was a cheap one with very little glitter, but it would look lovely with a bit more glitter.