Crochet a rainbow that is warm and snuggly as well as pretty
This rainbow blanket is one of my favourites. It is very simple using the same stitch over and over on each row. You could actually use any stitch so if you prefer a treble or a double crochet, go for it! You could experiment too with the arrangement of the colours. I have made similar blankets alternating only three colours and varying the width of my rows.
- Mandy C. favorited Rainbow Crochet Blanket 29 Apr 18:46
- Brittney S. added Rainbow Crochet Blanket to To-make list 05 Sep 04:34
- Brittney S. favorited Rainbow Crochet Blanket 05 Sep 04:34
- mmotse03 favorited Rainbow Crochet Blanket 30 May 07:24
- San added Rainbow Crochet Blanket to Sleep Over 01 May 17:58
- Breanna H. favorited Rainbow Crochet Blanket 18 Feb 23:18
- Pbnjxx added Rainbow Crochet Blanket to For the Home 27 Jul 03:35
- RareJewel favorited Rainbow Crochet Blanket 19 Jul 07:47
- NekoCookies favorited Rainbow Crochet Blanket 20 Jun 07:38
- Britta J. added Rainbow Crochet Blanket to Applejack 16 Jun 16:01
Chain the width of your blanket - I chained 152 stitches
Skip two stitches and half double crochet into the third chain.
Half double crochet into each chain.
At the end of the row chain 2, turn and repeat the row of half double crochet.
Keep going until it is as big as you want it. I did 140 rows using 12 different colours.