commission from my rockin cousin, who just couldn't go to prom in a swooshy gown like everyone else.
Want to give a wee shout out to HerNameIsAlixx, It was seeing how awesome she looked and how happy she was in her steampunk prom dress that inspired me to offer to make Fiona's dress. And to Raven W. for making the skirt hitches I just had to try, even though mines are ribbon and no where near the skill level! The community of cut out and keep works people :)
- Brianna E. favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 04 Nov 06:24
- Shamira T. favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 31 Jan 16:15
- Barjaa B. added Punk Rock Prom Princess to DIYS 28 Jun 18:16
- The13thBlackCat favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 10 Jun 23:43
- FashionistaTalia favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 27 May 02:47
- BelleandStuff favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 05 May 19:03
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 03 May 12:40
- Nina H. favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 05 Apr 10:07
- Jaybird favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 04 Mar 22:19
- Kerrie K. favorited Punk Rock Prom Princess 05 Feb 00:55
Skirt is the same method as my other pick up skirt. circle skirt with gathers. I made the hitches with ribbon looped through the ring on a suspender clip and sewn secure.
bought the bodice top cheap of ebay, added a wee row of studs at the top. And bought the obi belt, though you could make yours easily
for the harness freehanded two front, kind of sock shapes, and a back, kind of bridge shape from the leatherette and made the studded shoulder epilettes separately and stitched on later.