the end is near
so my inspiration for this is from the Wasteland Weekend Festival this past weekend. It's a Mad Max post-apocalyptic themed festivities. For my costume I included my "inspiration picture" I took apart two leather jackets and made my vest, my bracers and my husbands bracers, also attached some to my pants, I also made an aviator helmet but haven't gotten around to take a picture. I have a picture of my wine-cork belt on here somewhere. My necklace is made of a variety of glass, clay, wood and shell beads and barbie doll heads.
- Helema T. favorited Post Apocalyptic Ready Wear 04 Mar 19:39
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Post Apocalyptic Ready Wear 03 Feb 01:05
- RayGunGirl favorited Post Apocalyptic Ready Wear 22 Feb 08:17
- Kenny the kitty favorited Post Apocalyptic Ready Wear 19 Apr 11:51
- choco s. favorited Post Apocalyptic Ready Wear 23 Sep 12:38
suBconscience creAtivity posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!