How I get my porcelainesque skin. <3
I get asked a lot (And, i do mean a lot) how I make my skin look like porcelain and I'm here to show you how to do the same.
Take into consideration I have naturally oily skin, so moisturizing is almost a necessity for me.
Song: Summer Hair=Forever Young by the Academy Is...
and Crowded Room by The Academy Is...
- Evilpanda666 favorited Porcelain Skin 08 Jan 18:55
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Porcelain Skin 19 Nov 18:07
- Brian L. favorited Porcelain Skin 23 Sep 05:45
- Emma H. favorited Porcelain Skin 15 Aug 21:16
- Christine R. B. added Porcelain Skin to Scarlett Johansson 08 Apr 15:36
- Lina D. added Porcelain Skin to Makeup 22 Nov 01:28
- Lina D. favorited Porcelain Skin 22 Nov 01:28
- PinkWeeds added Porcelain Skin to The Last Unicorn 18 Jun 16:23
- Alia J. favorited Porcelain Skin 21 Apr 00:06
- WaterAngel added Porcelain Skin to Make Up 07 Oct 00:07
The video. :]
1) I Moisturize my face after I cleanse it.
2) Then, I apply concealer to my blemishes.
3) I apply a light tinted moisturizer.
4) A very small amount of foundation. And then powder to set it.
5) Then, using the lightest color in an eyeshadow palette, I sweep it across my cheek bones, down my nose, my brow bones, my cupids bow, and around my bottom lip to make my lips look fuller.
6) Then, I apply eyeshadow primer.
and then I clean up my face a bit.