Polish You Pretty
Ready to roll some DICE! Take a gamble on this design and add a playful touch to your manicure. You can experiment with different colour combinations but opaque white is
always a great colour to use as a background.
© 2022 Jenny Stencel / Ryland Peters & Small · Reproduced with permission. · Polish You Pretty by Jenny Stencel & Danielle Black is published by Ryland Peters & Small at £9.99 and is available from www.rylandpeters.com
- Emma H. favorited Polka Dot Power Nails 27 May 11:50
- Megan M. added Polka Dot Power Nails to *NaiL ArT* 04 Dec 02:24
- tyler t. favorited Polka Dot Power Nails 23 Jun 16:18
- Oriana F. favorited Polka Dot Power Nails 22 May 21:52
- MelZir favorited Polka Dot Power Nails 19 May 01:30
- Sweet C. favorited Polka Dot Power Nails 10 May 12:22
Using a small dotting tool, dipped in the red polish, dot a row of tiny red dots on both outer edges of each of your nails. Finish the design by placing a tiny red dot in the middle of each large yellow one and allow to dry. Once all the dots have completely dried, seal the design with top coat.