It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature. . .
Mine is based off of the comic book version, not Uma Thurman in "Batman and Robin", although lets face it, she's a badass.
I bought my leaves from dollar tree, it'll be much more expensive if you don't!
Sorry about the pictures! I never think of it till after :c
*The time is wrong, although if you work 72 hours straight you probably could! hahah
- rochelle.c.barton favorited Poison Ivy Costume 20 Oct 21:17
- Aurelie L. added Poison Ivy Costume to Déguisement 14 Mar 21:05
- lucy.w.collard favorited Poison Ivy Costume 02 Mar 15:48
- Stitches favorited Poison Ivy Costume 15 Jan 01:29
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Poison Ivy Costume 28 Jul 16:42
- ashley l. favorited Poison Ivy Costume 16 Jul 01:57
- Grimgirl101 favorited Poison Ivy Costume 21 Jun 20:10
- Sissi favorited Poison Ivy Costume 31 May 19:59
- Heather B. favorited Poison Ivy Costume 09 May 01:21
- WaterAngel added Poison Ivy Costume to Dresses/Outfits 06 May 18:18
Hand sew leaves onto the body suit
*If you do it by machine the leotard won't be able to stretch
*Closely together to avoid gapping
*You'll have to go back and fill in gaps later
*Try it on first so you don't go too low - it'll itch if you do.
***Glue most likely won't hold as well, so only do if you're planning on not wearing it long or for gaps, like I did.
Go over any Red that permeated your barrier by
A) Spraying shoes again
B) spraying large amounts of green spray paint onto a magazine, then using a paint brush to paint over the red spots
.5 yards of green fabric (just to be safe)
small Ivy leaves
Cut fabric into 2 equal pieces measuring from the base of your middle finger to wherever you want the glove to end
Sew into a tube shape measuring around your forearm
flip the tube inside out
Hem the top of the glove
Take veins off of the fake leaves and glue onto gloves as you please
For hair clip:
*2 or 3 ivy leaves of different sizes
5)Repeat 3 and 4 till you reach your desired shade
I suggest following one of the wicked eyeshadow tutorials on here instead of taking my advice.
All I can tell you is use green hahah
Put it all together (with the tights) and you've finished this extremely long tutorial.
Thank you for sticking with it if you did! c: