Turn a plastic kiddie pool and a flower urn into a gorgeous water fountain.
Create a beautiful water feature for your summer garden using a flower urn, water pump, a large plastic kiddie pool and black Flex Seal paint.
- wendi.wagner favorited Plastic Pool Fountain 15 May 17:38
- Kay A. favorited Plastic Pool Fountain 07 Feb 15:14
- Martin T. added Plastic Pool Fountain to My List 10 Mar 07:46
- Adrienne S. added Plastic Pool Fountain to YARD ART 29 Apr 03:42
- Adrienne S. favorited Plastic Pool Fountain 29 Apr 03:42
- Robbin B. added Plastic Pool Fountain to Houseware 23 Apr 01:37
- Reut B. favorited Plastic Pool Fountain 28 Feb 16:29
- Cheryl H. favorited Plastic Pool Fountain 25 Feb 16:06
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Plastic Pool Fountain 22 Feb 12:13
- BarryBelcher published his project Plastic Pool Fountain 11 Jan 16:34
Place pool in desired location and lay 4 cinder blocks in a plus shape where there is an opening in the middle. Pour pea gravel all around the bottom of the pool. Place Urn with pump onto the cinder block formation with the pump submersed in the water through center of blocks. *See picture for layout.
Watch how I made this here.