https://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/origami-kusadama-flowers • Posted by B-E-R-R-Ä°-N
1. Start with the sticky edge on the bottom right side. Fold the bottom corner to the top to make a triangle. 2. Fold both bottom corners of the triangle to the top point to form a square
3. Fold the top two layers of the square backwards as shown. It is important that you ensure the folded back edges line up with the edges of the square beneath. 4. Open the newly formed triangles. Be careful with the sticky side not to tear the paper.
5. Fold the top triangles over so they are level with the edge of the paper. These flaps should be seperated from the others layers. 6. Fold the triangles along the existing crease.
7. Add a small amount of glue to one side and attach to the other triangle. 8. Your glued petal should look like this. 9. Now follow steps 1-7 to fold four more.
10. Gluing the petals together is quite simple. Make sure you let the glue dry before adding the next petal. 11. Completed flower.