A quick cowl pattern knit with chunky weight yarn.
I'm all about designing things that are cute and quick to knit, and I think this cowl fits the bill. The simple cable pattern reminds me of fish tails, and since I didn't want to call this cowl "Fish Tails" (Ew!), I decided to call it "Ocean".
- Karen P. commented on Ocean 09 Feb 05:53
- Karen P. favorited Ocean 09 Feb 05:51
- Rita D. favorited Ocean 15 Aug 06:56
- Opal L. favorited Ocean 15 Aug 06:15
- Willard H. favorited Ocean 15 Aug 05:50
- Nathand W. favorited Ocean 12 Aug 11:04
- Sage C. favorited Ocean 12 Aug 10:21
- Hannah R. favorited Ocean 11 Aug 03:14
- Ruby G. favorited Ocean 05 Aug 11:22
- Chudames favorited Ocean 27 Jul 08:15
Cast on 132 stitches.
Round 1: (K6, P6) 11 times, making sure to join for knitting in the round.
Repeat Round 1 six more times.
Cable Cross Round: (Slip first three stitches on cable needle and hold to back, K3, K3 stitches from cable needle, P6) to end of round.
Next Round: (P6, K6) 11 times.
Repeat previous round six more times.
Cable Cross Round: (P6, Slip first three stitches on cable needle and hold to back, K3, K3 stitches from cable needle) to end of round.
Repeat first eight rounds once. Bind off in purl.