A Statement Fringe Bold Necklace
- Key West Witch added Neon Fringe Necklace to Jewelry 30 Jun 02:07
- crochetmommie added Neon Fringe Necklace to Jewelry Tutorials 08 Oct 12:18
- Roni R. favorited Neon Fringe Necklace 29 Jun 22:48
- elainecrasta favorited Neon Fringe Necklace 24 May 18:58
- bonda.tedrow favorited Neon Fringe Necklace 04 Mar 00:21
- Toni T. favorited Neon Fringe Necklace 11 Feb 06:00
- Aishwarya Purohit added Neon Fringe Necklace to Accesories 07 Feb 03:32
- Amy D. favorited Neon Fringe Necklace 04 Feb 20:52
- Rebecca L. favorited Neon Fringe Necklace 01 Jan 16:32
- Melissa G. favorited Neon Fringe Necklace 22 Dec 05:47
Measure and cut 17cm of tassel fringing and diamante strip and 22cm of chain.
Tie a knot in the end of your embroidery thread and sew onto the solid strip at the top of the fringing.
Begin to sew the diamante strip onto the fringe.
Once the diamante is secure, thread you embroidery floss through your chain link. Leave an equal amount of extra chain at each end. I've started three links down.
Once you've done that go back through the fringe, around the next space in the diamante strip and back through the chain again.
Continue to do this until you've reached the edge of the fringe. Cut off any excess diamante.
Take another piece of chain and measure 50cm. Line up your first piece of chain in the middle of this. Let the embellished piece drop down from the main chain section a little.
Attach the ends of the chain to the main piece.
Attach the drop beads using jump rings.
Start from the middle and working your way out.
Until you are around 1cm from each end of the section.
Attach a clasp to one end of your main piece of chain, and a jump ring to the other.