Let your fingers flutter with this cute butterfly-wing design.
The products I used were:
base coat - Sally Hansen Miracle Cure,
yellow - Sally Hansen Insta-dry in Lighting,
orange - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed,
red - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Kook-A-Mango,
pink shimmer - OPI Princesses Rule!,
top coat - Konad Top Coat.
I used a plastic pick from Konad as my small dotting tool, but a tooth pick would work just as well. For the larger dots, I bent open a hair pin and used the little bubble on the end. If you've got real dotting tools, go ahead and use those, otherwise - improvise! The ends of paintbrushes or ball point pens that have dried up can work too.
- Anna B. commented on Monarch Butterfly Nails 13 Aug 06:30
- James A. commented on Monarch Butterfly Nails 12 Aug 11:12
- Joy S. commented on Monarch Butterfly Nails 28 Jul 21:52
- Esteph H. commented on Monarch Butterfly Nails 13 Jul 07:03
- Esteph H. favorited Monarch Butterfly Nails 13 Jul 07:03
- Calah L. added Monarch Butterfly Nails to NAILS 09 Jan 17:05
- jaisa.riley favorited Monarch Butterfly Nails 23 Sep 18:21
- InterpretThat favorited Monarch Butterfly Nails 05 Jul 17:53
- Bertha M. favorited Monarch Butterfly Nails 20 Jun 14:51
- MickeyDi added Monarch Butterfly Nails to To try 30 Apr 20:02
Use a black striper polish for the veins in the wings and a dotting tool with white polish for the spots. Seal with a good top coat.
Here is the video with all the instructions from start to finish; how to paint the wing details included. This is your next step, and it is easiest to explain by viewing it in action. :)