Super cute and tiny vampire slaying tools for any Chosen Ones out there.
I’m probably going to take this to work and place it on my desk so that when my coworkers ask me what it is I can gush at them. It will also probably be a great way to weed out the people that have seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer, from the people that have not. These little coffins would also make really great treat boxes for your friends. You could give them out as party favors.
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Miniature Vampire Slaying Kit 04 Nov 13:36
- Rebecca M. favorited Miniature Vampire Slaying Kit 11 Jun 11:01
- Conner W. favorited Miniature Vampire Slaying Kit 12 Feb 23:33
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Miniature Vampire Slaying Kit 25 Jan 01:31
- Emma H. favorited Miniature Vampire Slaying Kit 13 Nov 23:34
- TheYearlingBlog published her project Miniature Vampire Slaying Kit 13 Nov 21:09
Then just fill with tiny tools of the vampire slaying trade. I made a small cross and stake out of clay, baking them as per the instructions on their packaging. Then I found a small vial and filled it with water to make “Holy Water”. Bonus point if you have some sort of glue or mineral oil that won’t leak eventually and go everywhere.
For more info: https://theyearlingblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/day-296-miniature-vampire-slaying-kit/