just a quick recyling craft;-D
I saw something like this on an online shop and thought woooow that's smart!!!!!
The one that was on sale was made of a champo bottle.
But mine is made of a bleach agent bottle , it was just empty so I thought why not giving it a try for the rest of you as well.
At first i would use an other closuring but... it didn't worked out.
Then i thought why not using rubberbands for your hair. and making a button of the bottle it self;-D
I hope you like it, and of course everybody can make it more fashion then i did;-D
and you can use this too for a wrapping gift as well;-D
thank you very much for stopping by;-=D
- Key West Witch favorited Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle 08 Sep 10:37
- Jenna J. favorited Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle 17 Jan 03:48
- Dawn C. added Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle to Recycle 11 Aug 13:40
- kennahdanielle.deleon favorited Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle 17 May 07:25
- kelly.koopman added Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle to fun 15 Apr 14:03
- TinyTessieG favorited Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle 28 Mar 19:07
- marlene j. added Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle to Tasker og punge 12 Jan 20:59
- isobel.l favorited Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle 01 Jan 16:42
- Youghurt Jaja favorited Mini Pouch Of A Bleachbottle 07 Aug 21:57
making the connection in the flap:
you can set in the two holes grommits in the flap , but it's not really necessary.
following the drawing i made in the pciture;-D
1. then pick up a nice colour of the hair rubber bands and make in the middel a knot.
2. with the crochet hook hold the two sides through the holes of the flap.
3. cross them with the crochet hook on each other so you will become one loop.
and you're done with this part;-D
Huraaay for you!!!!LOL
making the connection in the front of the pouch.
Following the instructing i have draw in the picture.
A. these are the two holes in the front.
B and C, take your hoir rubber band and make
the same connection you did in step 10 , only
without making a knot in
the rubber band.
D. the orange round is he two pieces plastic
Pull the rubber loop with the crochet loop
through the two plastic buttons of the first
E. Doing the same but now you must pull the
rubber band to the back of the seccond hole..
F and G. Drag the loop now again over the
button sometimes when the hairband is still to
long then you must do this again.