Mokona is <3
Oh well, this isn´t only my first how-to, it´s the first time I explain a crochet project in english.
So it might be a little confusing...or very confusing.
Nonetheless: Create tons of Mokonas - white and black - to make the earth a happier place.
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Mini Mokona 14 Jan 23:08
- Carla B. favorited Mini Mokona 01 Jul 10:02
- lilyjynx favorited Mini Mokona 24 May 09:31
- LieToMe favorited Mini Mokona 21 May 03:00
- Serenity added Mini Mokona to amigurumi 28 Feb 22:57
- choco s. favorited Mini Mokona 23 Jan 19:29
- Crystal R. favorited Mini Mokona 06 Jan 09:18
- Jewel D. favorited Mini Mokona 12 Jul 12:06
- Käpt´n Toasterkopf entered their project Mini Mokona to Super-Cute Crochet Contest 13 Jan 19:13
At first make 2 chains, then crochet 5 single crochets into the first chain.
In the 2. round double every stitch.
In the 3. every second, in the 4. every third...in 7. every sixth.
And hooray, we just made Mokonas booty.
Crochet 8 rounds; that should make 16 rows made of 35 stitches.
This is also a good time starting to stuff your new friend.
Now in the 17. round crochet every 6th and 7th single crochet together, crochet a normal round, then crochet every 5th and 6th single crochet together, do a normal round...
Continue this until crocheting every 2nd and 3rd single crochet together.
Then stuff a little more, grab a needle and close the hole.
Yay, we made an egg.
In the back you can see Batman approving this.
For the feet we need a little circle made of 5 single crochets like the one in step 1.
Double every stitch in the next round and every 5th in following one.
Crochet 8 rounds and put the stuffing in.
Now crochet every 3rd and 4th single crochet together, in the next round every 1st and 2nd.
Grab a needle, close the hole.