For Fairies and Pixies!
I got the mini knitting idea from<a/href="http://www.supereggplant.com/archives/2008_02.html"> THIS </a> blog that originally came from the lady who writes<a/href="http://majorknitter.typepad.com/"> THIS </a> blog.
Using tooth picks/cocktail sticks was my own idea. Plastic tooth picks would probably work as well if not better and if the picks/sticks are wooden it may help if you coat them with nail varnish, varnish or paint. The ones I used worked surprisingly well, no splinters!
The bag is my own idea.
This would be perfect for pretending the tooth fairy has been, taking the tooth but forgetting her bag! Or for Barbie accessories, as a cute gift or for fun.
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Mini Knitting 19 Nov 23:41
- Katrina P. favorited Mini Knitting 19 May 12:05
- Angel C. favorited Mini Knitting 17 Aug 18:36
- Conner W. favorited Mini Knitting 11 Jul 00:44
- Mylissa P. favorited Mini Knitting 03 Mar 18:00
- Heather G. favorited Mini Knitting 01 Dec 14:11
- Anna J. favorited Mini Knitting 17 Sep 20:02
- Armani D. favorited Mini Knitting 13 Jul 16:31
- dippydiscoball added Mini Knitting to To-make list 11 Jul 02:14
- dippydiscoball added Mini Knitting to Wishlist 11 Jul 02:13
Cut a small peice of craft wire about 2cm long and insert the two ends into the 'pouch' part and twist and place flat against the pouch with pliers.
Do the same on the 'flap' part but insert one end first then thread on a bead. Insert the other end into the 'flap' and twist into a straight line. I tried to make a hook with the wire but keeping it straight worked better.
Sew the thread left on the top corner of the bag down into the bottom corner of the 'flap' take it round the back into the other corner to make a strap, tie a knot and done.