Mini dream catcher for your bed frame
I had recently decorated my bedroom and didnt really want to put holes in my ceiling to hang my old one up. . So here is a mini one that you can attatch to your bedframe just using a small embroidery hoop
- Key West Witch favorited Mini Dream Catcher 12 May 15:11
- Coreen M. favorited Mini Dream Catcher 29 Sep 11:45
- Conner W. added Mini Dream Catcher to wall ideas 11 Feb 23:36
- Conner W. added Mini Dream Catcher to gift ideas 11 Feb 02:02
- Conner W. added Mini Dream Catcher to craft ideas 11 Feb 02:02
- Conner W. favorited Mini Dream Catcher 11 Feb 02:02
- MischievousRaven published her project Mini Dream Catcher 31 Jan 09:26
Using scrap fabric, ribbons and embellishments like feathers etc, loop them onto the outer hoop and tie each bit so they dont come undone. For the embellishments u can add them into the spider web bit as you do it or tie them onto your ribbon and scrap fabric. Then with left over ribbon, tie it at the top of the whole thing so you can attatch it to the bed.
If you have any questions and you think i may have left something out then please msg me but enjoy making it and it helping with your dreams!