tighten those jeans in 4 easy steps
Shopping for jeans is extremely frustrating. Finding a pair that perfectly accommodates your hips, waist, and leg length is next to impossible. And the thousand trips to a fitting room that has no locks don’t help the quest to find the ideal pair.
Because I’m short, I always have my jeans shortened at the mall. Yes, I could buy smaller, (hence, shorter) jeans, but my butt, hips, and waist have an aversion to size 24 jeans. Often, I end up buying a pair that’s perfect on the waist but baggy everywhere else. This is the case for the last three pairs I bought.
So I did some research on making jeans tighter. It seems that a hot wash and long drying time combo works perfectly. I have no access to a drier or washing machine. I turned to Lorelai (my sewing machine) for help.
- autumnrose.lee favorited Make Jeans Tighter 11 Mar 12:42
- Yvonne Ducharme R. favorited Make Jeans Tighter 20 Jan 02:52
- Flynn M. favorited Make Jeans Tighter 18 Oct 06:22
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Make Jeans Tighter 17 Nov 00:22
- autumn rose l. favorited Make Jeans Tighter 13 Aug 20:59
- Amy k. favorited Make Jeans Tighter 29 May 21:16
- SexyMonie S. favorited Make Jeans Tighter 21 Feb 19:55
- Lacey Jean added Make Jeans Tighter to To Do with my Jeans 28 Dec 23:36
- kaitlyn d. favorited Make Jeans Tighter 08 Dec 00:34
- josiehigdon added Make Jeans Tighter to Try it out! 11 Oct 15:06