Spruce up your decor with a rustic vase!
This project is so easy, your children could do it... and the result is adorable! Here's how to make a woodland chic fabulous vase!
- Lisa S. added Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! to Dream Room 16 Oct 00:27
- witterings favorited Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! 13 May 09:52
- CurlyMade added Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! to Mother's Day Party 21 Mar 20:10
- samallamaa favorited Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! 07 Dec 10:50
- katarina m. favorited Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! 14 Jun 15:36
- Angela I. favorited Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! 30 Nov 01:14
- Ama R. added Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! to Jennifer Aniston's Room 25 Aug 22:47
- xeva favorited Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! 27 Jun 18:22
- Meg Q. added Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! to Possible Presents 05 May 01:47
- Meg Q. favorited Make A Vase Out Of Sticks! 05 May 01:47
You will need:
-Sticks and twigs
-An empty coffee can
-Hot glue gun
-Hand saw or something to cut the twigs with
First gather some sticks. This was pretty easy for me, all I had to do was go outside. Grab your coffee container. I don't drink coffee, so I used this empty Nesquik container for my vase!
Then just start gluing! This works best if your sticks are pretty straight. I found that using some thinner/more bendy twigs helped fill in spaces and bend around some of the curves of other sticks pretty well. Make sure that they are all pretty even around the bottom of your can, so it sits flat.
Once I was done gluing the sticks all the way around, I went back in and filled some of the tiny spaces with little extra bits of twigs to hide the can a little better!
That's it! Can you believe it? I tied some natural twine around mine and filled it with some autumn inspired fake flowers and things. I had found some funky twigs outside while gathering my sticks and added them to the arrangement too :)
check out my site for even more: www.thewonderforest.com