My new favorite quick scarf stitch
The lovers knot goes so fast. It looks good in lace weight or chunky yarn. Depending on the length of scarf and yardage of fiber, you can make more than one from a single hank.
- Miss Captain Cosplay favorited Lovers Knot Scarf 22 Apr 08:50
- Katrina P. favorited Lovers Knot Scarf 06 Jun 05:06
- Jac D. favorited Lovers Knot Scarf 27 Apr 05:22
- Sheri P. favorited Lovers Knot Scarf 30 Mar 07:08
- margaret w. favorited Lovers Knot Scarf 12 Feb 15:27
- srslyjc favorited Lovers Knot Scarf 30 Nov 21:03
- Suzi T. favorited Lovers Knot Scarf 07 Nov 21:48
- itstnee favorited Lovers Knot Scarf 06 Nov 20:46
- Michelet published her project Lovers Knot Scarf 05 Nov 14:27
Ch 2, Sc in 1st ch.
*Pull loop on hook to the size of your thumb nail or 1/2 inch. Secure with your thumb and finger.
Yarn over and pull through loop on hook, keep thumb and finger in place.
You will have three legs hanging between your fingers and your hook. Two of the legs belong to the original loop and the third is the new yarn over pull through.
Pass your hook between original loop and new yarn over leg, pull up a loop and make a sc.* this completes one petal of the lovers knot flower.
Continue making petals to length half lovers st (HL) = 2 petals, 1 sc between
Add HL to end of length for turning.
Turn, sk fist HL (petal, sc, petal), sc in next sc, *HL, sk next HL, sc in next sc* across to last sc. Pull up loop to equal height of petal and sc.
Repeat to length.