beware of hugs and kisses
It's a kooky pencil topper of a Ninja it will make you write with love... teehee... yeah... :)
- Cast on 8 stitches
- divide on 2 needles
- knit 10 rows
- K1, M1 to end (16)
- knit next round
- knit 1, cast off 6, K9
- K10, M6
- slip 1 Knit 1 Pass Slip Stitch Over, K4, K2t
- repeat on other 8 stitches
- slip 1 Knit 1 Pass Slip Stitch Over, K2t twice
- repeat on other 6 stitches
- Cut off thread and weave through remaining 6 stitches don't pull and secure just yet.
- Glue the neck closed inserting the glue gun through the mask.
- Cut a rectangle from felt to fit the opening of the mask and glue it onto the inside of your knitted piece, this is going to be the face.
- Stuff the head, tie top of head by pulling the thread and secure.
- Draw the eyes with your sharpie
- Embroider the heart.