Made from a simple long sleeve shirt and some eyelet lace
Well, I made this from a LS shirt I had. What I did:
I I gathered and sewed the eyelet lace around the neck and around the end of sleeves. I made it double on sleeves. Then I added ribbon threading lace on top and threaded it with black ribbon.
That's a first cutsew I made. I hope to get better on this :)
- Key West Witch favorited Lolita Cutsew 21 Aug 09:29
- Mila S. favorited Lolita Cutsew 04 Feb 15:32
- Ruby Autumn added Lolita Cutsew to Lolita 02 Feb 19:48
- Arual the Green Panda favorited Lolita Cutsew 18 Nov 19:31
- Doom Kitty favorited Lolita Cutsew 12 Jan 07:13
- Blaise P. added Lolita Cutsew to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 07:26
- HarukaMS added Lolita Cutsew to Fashion! 16 Jul 07:17
- Alisa B. favorited Lolita Cutsew 02 Apr 01:56
- FrankieStein favorited Lolita Cutsew 16 Feb 06:38
- Sarah W. favorited Lolita Cutsew 15 Jan 23:22
CountessAudronasha posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!