Leather Tassel Keychain
Spice up your keys with this easy leather tassel keychain!
- Carla favorited Leather Tassel Keychain 19 Aug 04:24
- amyistheparty favorited Leather Tassel Keychain 19 Nov 18:40
- Bethany A. favorited Leather Tassel Keychain 06 Jun 08:40
- carys D. favorited Leather Tassel Keychain 12 May 15:42
- Kay Bay favorited Leather Tassel Keychain 06 May 10:34
- Heather S. published her project Leather Tassel Keychain 06 May 06:00
Cut a small strip of leather (preferably in a contrasting color to the fringed leather) this piece will be where your keyring attaches. On the fringed leather brush on some E6000 glue. Fold the little strip of leather in half and put a dab of E6000 on the ends and place on the freshly glued fringed leather with the "loop" sticking up past the top of the fringed leather.
Put a little glue on the bottom of the loop and roll your leather up carefully and snugly. When you reach the end, put a little E6000 on the end and squeeze it between your fingers - you can hold until it dries or you can use a clip to hold it in place. Once it's dry add your keyring or chain, and sport your fancy keys around town!