From tatty to luxurious and full lashes
I hate it when my reusable false lashes lose their gusto! All good things must come to an end...but personally I try drag it out for as long as possible.
I like to reuse my lashes to thicken up the end of my own natural eyelashes.
I find a comer lash gives such a subtly dramatic look and it doesn’t look QUITE as fake as a full set of lashes.
As you may know, good quality lashes are pretty expensive so it’s worth your while taking good care of them!
Did you know most if not all synthetic lashes are washable?
You can soak them in warm soapy water, gently rinse them then using hand sanitizer and a Q tip clean the lashes and re glue them to their box, they should stay in top condition for many wears!
- Emma H. favorited Lashes 18 May 12:22
- KoraWho favorited Lashes 30 Apr 01:14
- Banshee b. favorited Lashes 05 Feb 06:51
- Sarah Kim added Lashes to Beauty 18 Dec 18:22
- Hello Sweet Taco added Lashes to Bjork 31 Aug 12:04
- BunnyPop favorited Lashes 20 Aug 01:28
- Kez N. favorited Lashes 08 Aug 23:36
- Sarah Kim added Lashes to TO DO 03 Aug 14:43
- Sarah Kim favorited Lashes 03 Aug 14:42
- Witchy favorited Lashes 01 Aug 23:25