lace with a big old chunk of metal to toughen it up, or alternatively to give hardware a lovely, softer edge
- Werk.eht.bro favorited Lace Tube Ring 10 Jun 21:53
- linda M. favorited Lace Tube Ring 15 Aug 22:00
- stephanie.onustack favorited Lace Tube Ring 17 Jan 10:56
- Allyne favorited Lace Tube Ring 24 Dec 23:55
- Knee Key added Lace Tube Ring to C: Bling! 24 Dec 02:45
- Katie Q. added Lace Tube Ring to jewelery 22 Dec 20:59
- Sarah W. favorited Lace Tube Ring 08 Dec 20:45
- Fall For DIY published her project Lace Tube Ring 16 Jul 20:48
Measure out and cut piece of pipe to the size you would like your ring. Ideally use a pipe cutter, and watch for sharp edges.
File down all of the edges so that your ring doesn't become some sort of ancient Chinese torture implement.
Smoother the ring with Mod Podge/Glue.
Cover with your lace scrap and smoother some more Mod Podge/Glue over the top.
Leave to dry and trim the excess.
And that's all there is to it. If you'd like a glossier effect cover with more layers of Mod Podge, or a resin effect glue such as Glossy Accents. I like mine a bit rough and ready though. x