This sweet journal necklace may be too small to hold your deep thoughts, but it’s the perfect handmade accessory. Choose neutral colors, or go bold with brights—the choice is yours! Add shiny or antique charms and a metal chain to finish the look. These tiny books make perfect friendship necklaces for your besties.
Journal: 11/4 ̋ wide × 15∕8 ̋ tall × 1/4 ̋ deep • Necklace: 16 ̋ long
- Holly S. favorited Journal Necklace 05 Jun 17:31
- Jackie C favorited Journal Necklace 18 Oct 16:05
- Cindy H. favorited Journal Necklace 26 Jun 12:21
- Ms Dorito added Journal Necklace to sew craft 12 Jun 18:10
- Darcy favorited Journal Necklace 23 Apr 23:17
- RareJewel favorited Journal Necklace 23 Mar 20:34
- April M. commented on Journal Necklace 07 Mar 01:47
- C&T Publishing published her project Journal Necklace 24 Feb 09:00
You Will Need
Leave the book open or secure it using one of the following options:
• Tie a piece of kraft-tex around it: Cut a small strand 1∕8 ̋ wide and tie a single knot.
• Secure with hemp cord: Make a hole in the cover as shown, and tie a knot through the cord on the inside of the book. Wrap it around the book twice and secure the other end with a metal key or embellishment.
Hemp cord option: Poke hole in cover for cord.
Attach this ring to the ends of the metal chain, and close; or if using a spring ring clasp, insert the journal’s ring onto the middle of the chain, and the clasp on both ends. The necklace is long enough to slip over your head even without a clasp.