Happy Birthday Ice Cream Cone Card
a really sweet and simple birthday card for the little or big kid in your life!
- 114501_2F2016-06-10-201129-Honeycomb+Happiness+Cut+Out+_26+Keep+Project+7.pdf 660 KB [ Download ]
1. Fold the Watercolor Wonder cardstock in half to create card base.
2. Glue the two pieces of DSP (1/2” x 5 ¼”) down the left and right side of the Whisper White piece
matching the edge of the DSP to the edge of the cardstock.
3. Stamp the ice cream cone about ½” from the bottom in the middle.
4. Stamp two additional cones on the 5” x 2” piece and cut out the ice cream.
5. Glue the 1” DSP to the back of the left side of the stamped piece.
6. Glue Whisper White to the front of the card.
7. Colour in the cone and two ice cream scoops with ink and aqua painter.
8. Colour the ice cream scoops with the Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush to add sparkle.
9. Adhere the Designer Paper about ½” from the right edge of the card front.
10. Stamp the banner in Basic Black and the Happy Birthday in Watermelon Wonder ink.
11. Cut out the banner with the matching framelit.
12. Cut out the #3 with the Large Number Framelits from the Watermelon Wonder cardstock.
13. Pop up the ice cream scoops, banner and #3 on the card as shown using Dimensionals.
14. Add two Rhinestones to either side of the banner.