How To Make Stud Earrings
Usually, a stud earring is that piece of jewelry ornaments sits on the front of one’s ear lobe, and it is often very easy to make your own stud earring. In this jewelry making guidance, by taking the project “How to make stud earrings-pair with delicate snowflake shape” as example, I will change its normal appearance for it can be worn as dazzling dangling earring as well. Instead of doubting my idea, just follow the guidance now.
- Rebecca M. favorited How To Make Stud Earrings 20 Jun 00:06
- Brandina S. favorited How To Make Stud Earrings 09 Feb 22:41
- sarah g. favorited How To Make Stud Earrings 13 Apr 03:35
- Adrienne S. favorited How To Make Stud Earrings 22 Sep 02:27
- kokosza favorited How To Make Stud Earrings 14 Jul 19:39
- Jousie N. added How To Make Stud Earrings to Beaded Jewerly 06 May 11:46
- natashua.vanaswegen favorited How To Make Stud Earrings 26 Mar 12:10
- Diane H. favorited How To Make Stud Earrings 02 Feb 02:23
- Megan M. added How To Make Stud Earrings to Earings 01 Dec 23:23
Make out the skeleton of snowflake part
Cut out one 80cm long tiger tail wire, and then thread the following beads in orders to the wire center position: 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bead*1, 6/0 Glass Seed Bead*1, Swarovski Crystal Bead*1 and 6/0 Glass Seed Bead*6;
Next, lead the wire back to through the fourth 6/0 Glass Seed Bead from the end;
Thirdly, add on another 6/0 Glass Seed Bead*2 and lead the wire back to through adjoining 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bead;
Finally, string 6/0 Glass Seed Bead*1 and cross two tips through one more 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bead.
Repeat the above processes six times and once finished the whole skeleton, weave the two wire tips continually to make them cross through one 6/0 Glass Seed Bead at the edge.
Make pendant with Natural Jade Bead
Take Natural Jade Bead* and thread it onto a long Eyepin, then wrap a triangle bail by using the Pliers