Steps for keeping your brows maintained.
- Toni W. favorited Groom Your Brows 19 Dec 21:05
- alp.zoey added Groom Your Brows to Beauty 10 Aug 21:11
- alp.zoey favorited Groom Your Brows 10 Aug 21:10
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Groom Your Brows 20 Jul 23:34
- Free Series added Groom Your Brows to Stella McCartney 14 Nov 15:50
- Elizabeth T. added Groom Your Brows to For Future Reference 11 Jan 02:22
- Aqua B. favorited Groom Your Brows 24 Mar 06:20
- Katya K. favorited Groom Your Brows 23 Mar 00:38
- Marylou P. added Groom Your Brows to Make Up 09 Feb 07:38
- Lisa G. favorited Groom Your Brows 07 Feb 18:43
Once your brows are brushed, tweeze any hair that isn't in the natural brow shape. Avoid pulling and stretching your brows while you tweeze so you don't end up over tweezing. Another good rule of thumb is to avoid getting too close to the mirror. The closer you are, the more imperfections you'll see, and before you know it you've over tweezed!
Use the razor to remove peach fuzz above your brows (I also use the razor in between my brows since waxing makes me break out). A lot of people neglect the hair above their brows. Removing extra peach fuzz can add a lot more definition to your brows, just be careful not to cut down into your actual brow.