How to make a wax seal without fire
I always seem to want to make a wax seal, but can't because my parents aren't home to help. So I found a safer way and an anti fire way to make a wax seal.
I'm so proud of myself for coming up with this!
Sorry about the poor photo
- Josephine B. favorited Hot Glue Seal 02 Sep 05:38
- Katie .. favorited Hot Glue Seal 27 Jun 02:42
- angelaksams favorited Hot Glue Seal 20 Feb 15:20
- Kinhime Dragon entered her project Hot Glue Seal to Allstarco Contest 06 Feb 15:09
- Amena S. favorited Hot Glue Seal 28 Jan 02:59
- xstitcher66 added Hot Glue Seal to To Do 26 Jan 15:23
- xstitcher66 favorited Hot Glue Seal 26 Jan 15:16
- Ichigo M. favorited Hot Glue Seal 24 Jan 03:29
- Kinhime Dragon replied to a comment on her project Hot Glue Seal 23 Jan 14:25
- Kinhime Dragon replied to a comment on her project Hot Glue Seal 23 Jan 14:24
And while the glue gun is heating up, quickly set up your station, or
Lay the paper down.
Edit: get a cup of water while your at it, and a paper towel.
Dampen the paper towel and wipe the stamp with it this will prevent the seal from sticking to your stamp. If you just stick the stamp in water your seal will be too wet ruin your paper.
When the glue gun heats up, squeeze and make a dime or quarter sized glue dot on the paper. Shortly after that press your dampened wax seal stamp down in it.
Count to 8 then remove.
Next turn of your glue gun, because if the glue gets to hot, it will get runny and it won't work as well if you are doing more then one wax seal
Next we color!
As soon as the hot glue is dry, paint or color your wax seal,
I'd put mod poge on mine just I case the color chips or rubs off.
Finally cut your seal out, and enjoy!