Two types of flannel scarves that are easy to make!
Its that time of year where we all start to catch the autumn frenzy of baking, crafting, and decorating aimlessly...okay maybe not aimlessly but I often feel as if I am so busy doing all of these seasonal musts that when you stop and think about it, its humorous. I laugh at how funny we can be as humans. Busy bees. As I touched on in a recent post. I am working on less doing and more heart. Anyways, moving on...
This was a project I actually thoroughly enjoyed because I got to bring in the Mr. on this project and we now each have a favorite new scarf. (He loves the old school grandpa type flannel.)
I hope this graphic makes it easier to paint a mental picture. Its pretty simple! I am sure there are plenty of infinity scarf tutorials with different methods depending on the fabric you use. For flannel, it's thick so there is no need to double fold.
- LaAlex favorited His & Hers Flannel Scarves 25 Feb 07:40
- LaAlex added His & Hers Flannel Scarves to Sciarpe 25 Feb 07:40
- Crafty Pirate favorited His & Hers Flannel Scarves 09 Nov 16:58
- Chinese_Food_Product favorited His & Hers Flannel Scarves 18 Jun 16:31
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited His & Hers Flannel Scarves 28 May 00:07
- Faith S. favorited His & Hers Flannel Scarves 25 May 21:26
- Simiisme favorited His & Hers Flannel Scarves 27 Apr 22:42
- KelliDroze added His & Hers Flannel Scarves to Accesories 05 Apr 22:31
- Nora E. added His & Hers Flannel Scarves to Projects to try 05 Apr 16:36