the 60's are back
alrighty, so my mother made a hippie jacket back in high school. (the good 'ol 60's)
I decided to make my own, not wanting to ruin hers. I bought an old army jacket at the army surplus store, then added patches (the most expensive item) and some band names.
Not quite done, I still have to add some back patches and some of my favorite quotes from the era.
Have fun with it, be creative as you can
- kelc C. added Hippie Jacket to clothes 19 Jun 23:25
- Music~Junky favorited Hippie Jacket 20 May 02:37
- Afilover47 favorited Hippie Jacket 15 May 06:52
- KARMA favorited Hippie Jacket 09 Apr 20:34
- Tímea B. favorited Hippie Jacket 31 Mar 19:56
- IrisMakesStuff favorited Hippie Jacket 23 Feb 04:08
- this.is.maddison favorited Hippie Jacket 21 Dec 02:28
- Ray N. favorited Hippie Jacket 22 Nov 05:44
- Denice G. commented on Hippie Jacket 08 Nov 02:25
- Taylor.Boles53708 favorited Hippie Jacket 27 Aug 03:03
Andy A. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!