Helping Me Grow
A pretty flower card with watercolouring
- 114483_2F2016-06-09-034115-Helping+Me+Grow+Cut+Out+_26+Keep+Project+1.pdf 1010 KB [ Download ]
1. Fold the Watermelon Wonder (5 ½” x 8 ½”) cardstock in half to create card base.
2. Stamp the flowers in Watermelon Wonder ink on the front of the card twice to create a
3. Glue the White 1 ¼” Jute Ribbon on the front along the middle.
4. Stamp the flowers in Staz On Black on the Watercolor paper.
5. Stamp the “25 cents” and “corner” images in Basic Gray ink on the Watercolor paper (see
picture for placement).
6. Colour the flowers and stem with Old Olive and Watermelon Wonder inks and Aqua
7. Glue the stamped piece to the Smoky Slate cardstock. Pop up piece with Stampin’
Dimensionals towards the right side of the card.
8. Stamp “Thanks” and “Frame” image in Basic Gray archival ink on the Basic Gray
9. Cut out the stamped frame with the matching framelit from the Rose Garden Thinlits
10. Pop up the framelit label at the bottom of the card (see picture) with Stampin’
11. Add pearls to the label and to some of the flowers.