Pow! Kaboom! Blam!
I just loved the comic shoes I saw floating around the internet and I knew I had to have some of my own. But, all I saw were sneakers and tennis shoes that were decorated! I wanted ballet flats with Harley Quinn (the Joker's girlfriend, you could say) on them. So, I did it!
Enjoy! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. <3
- Key West Witch favorited Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 12 May 16:20
- Barbara M. favorited Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 13 Jan 07:55
- matthew t. favorited Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 23 Jan 05:32
- Carla B. added Harley Quinn Comic Shoes to Kickspirations! 15 Jul 17:29
- Ilana M. favorited Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 23 Feb 02:42
- Flynn M. favorited Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 18 Oct 06:22
- Hgosn1 favorited Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 30 Jun 14:49
- Megzy H. favorited Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 08 Apr 00:07
- Penny F. added Harley Quinn Comic Shoes to Clothing/Shoes 09 Jan 12:59
- Sarin T. added Harley Quinn Comic Shoes to Batman crafts 10 Jul 18:36
Cut out any images you want to use. I used one comic book (Harley Quinn #4) that had a lot of pictures that I wanted. Cutting probably takes the most time, so just be patient. Try to cut some pictures so that they have a background, and some with just the character you want, so you can overlap them nicely. Also make sure they generally fit the shoe (but you can snip more off as you glue them on)
Now, apply some mod podge on the area you are to place the paper. Put it on, smooth it out, and brush more mod podge over the edges. Repeat for both shoes.
Lastly, put on a thick coat and let it dry until clear. I put on two more after this to be safe, and let it dry for 72 hours after the last coat. Outdoor mod podge should make it waterproof, but don't go jumping in any puddles or something.
Enjoy your shoes!