HANGING EGG PLANTER TUTORIAL
It's almost time for Easter! Here's a way to upcycle those plastic Easter eggs...
- Second Hand Susie favorited Hanging Egg Planter 28 Jan 11:48
- C G. favorited Hanging Egg Planter 04 Apr 19:45
- Banshee b. favorited Hanging Egg Planter 27 Apr 14:09
- Brandi H. favorited Hanging Egg Planter 11 Jan 21:38
- Barbara M. added Hanging Egg Planter to projects I likes... 28 Apr 04:46
- dippydiscoball added Hanging Egg Planter to To-make list 11 Feb 02:57
You Will Need
Take the larger half of your plastic egg and mark 3 equal spaced dots (this is where your holes will be punched out) along the inside edge.
Get out your crop-a-dile (or drill) and punch out three holes using the three dots you have drawn as a guide.
Decorate your egg with rubs-ons, paints or other embellishments.
Cut 3 pieces of wire about 7 to 8 inches long-- One wire for each hole.
Repeat with other two holes.
Cut off excess wire at the top.