Street art hama beads!
I love decorating the city I live in with loads of hama bead creations!
I mostly glue them up, but sometimes I use a thread and hang them somewhere.
1. The name of my blog, "pysselninja", is swedish for "crafty ninja", so here it is; the crafty ninja herself! ;D
2. Some dinosaurs I put at a friends door ;) He loved them!
3. I put this cupcake outside the local art hall just in time for their big art project "Open art" :)
4. Mushroom by the river :)
5. Alien has landed on an electric box ;)
6. Green mushroom on a bridge (It was gone the next day so I put up another one)
7. Blue mushroom to match the seats on our busses :) I just put this up with tape! Easy to remove. No destruction needed here! ;)
8. Cupcake with my blogadress; http://pysselninja.blogspot.com I always write in both swedish & english, please stop by! :)
9. Mushroom! :D
10. Can you see my cupcake there on the tunnel wall?
11. Ice-cream! :D
12. Another alien. This time by the water by the castle in our city. Maybe there's an invasion...? ;)
13. "Cupcake by water" ;)
14. Someone has made a big mosaic mushroom and put it on a hatch in the city center. It's been there for years. I decides it needed a friend, hence the tiny cupcake! :D
15. Rainbow mushroom!
HOPE YOU LIKE THEESE!! :D
Rosita posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!