Rock on with DIY guitar picks.
- Josh P. favorited Guitar Picks 19 Sep 10:41
- johan. mclaride favorited Guitar Picks 21 Jul 10:33
- neal d. favorited Guitar Picks 01 Jul 11:30
- gray g. favorited Guitar Picks 01 Jul 10:41
- Amber F. added Guitar Picks to try outs 07 Feb 17:43
- Roaa A. added Guitar Picks to want to do 04 Feb 04:19
- Kays K. favorited Guitar Picks 18 Nov 02:58
- DocDoolittle added Guitar Picks to Shrinky Dinks 02 Aug 18:24
- Alexandra P. favorited Guitar Picks 06 Jul 06:38
- jeniffer c. favorited Guitar Picks 28 Apr 13:35
Before you begin, you will need to download, print out and cut out this <a href="/photos/howto/misc/guitarpicks/guitarpicktemplate.pdf">template</a>.<br/><br/>
You will notice that it's much bigger than a normal guitar pick, but this is the size you need to shrink the plastic down to its proper size.
Shrink the plastic down in an oven. The oven should be heated at 175'C. It will take a few minutes for the plastic to shrink, it will shrivel up and then lay flat when it has fully shrunk. Remove it from the oven at this point and place something heavy, like a book, on top of it until the plastic has cooled.<br/>
If you made holes, then slip jump rings through the holes and you can now slip your picks on to the clasps of a bracelet.