Makeover a thrift store table with glitter stripes!
Use glitter and gold paint to makeover a cheap thrift store table.
See the video tutorial here:
1. Paint the base of the table with Maxx Gloss in Rain Slicker
2. Paint the table top with Americana Decor Metallics in Vintage Brass
3. When dry, draw lines 3" apart across the table
4. Tape on the outside of every other line with masking tape
5. & 6. Fill in one line at a time with Americana Decoupage in Gloss
7. While the decoupage is wet, sprinkle with a generous amount of glitter and sweep off when dry
*do this to every other stripe
8. Remove the tape and sweep the excess glitter into a paper bag and then back in the jar
9. Coat each stripe with Americana Decoupage in Gloss and let dry
10. Follow the instructions for the E-6000 Glaze Coat, mix and pour it on the table top
11. Evenly distribute the Glaze Coat with a sponge brush
*push the stray glitter pieces back to the stripe with toothpick or chopstick
12. Pop the bubbles in the Glaze Coat with a small torch and then let cure overnight in room that isn't occupied and is free of moving dust and dirt