Galaxy Nail Art Guide
I had been desperate to try to create a Galaxy nail art design for ages and really hoped that I could do it justice. Finally, I found time to do it and I was very happy with how it turned out. It is really easy to do too which is great. I think it is one of my favourite nail art designs and I'm excited to show you how it turned out.
Have you tried out the Galaxy nail design? How did you find it turned out? It would be good to hear what other nail art designs you are loving at the moment.
- kiki w. added Galaxy Nail Art Guide to Makeup 29 Jan 04:38
- asia.pearce added Galaxy Nail Art Guide to Nails 25 Jul 01:23
- asia.pearce favorited Galaxy Nail Art Guide 15 Jul 02:31
- mmotse03 favorited Galaxy Nail Art Guide 21 Apr 03:43
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Galaxy Nail Art Guide 23 Sep 17:43
- Jemmy L. favorited Galaxy Nail Art Guide 01 Jul 16:27
- WerewolfCas favorited Galaxy Nail Art Guide 29 Mar 10:17
- LUPE68 favorited Galaxy Nail Art Guide 25 Feb 08:21
- Meta H. added Galaxy Nail Art Guide to make up 06 Feb 03:50
- tiffanybsparks added Galaxy Nail Art Guide to LOVE! 03 Feb 18:29
Apply base coat.
Paint your nails with two coats of black polish and leave to dry.
I used a make up sponge to dab my polish on to random areas of each nail. The first polish I applied was a metallic blue colour. This was followed by silver/grey and bright pink polish.
Once you have applied your main galaxy colours use a glitter polish to gently add some stars and planets to your design. I applied a very light coat of glitter and tried to strategically place the larger pieces of glitter on to the nail so they would look like planets.
Apply top coat.