I did the flower girl at the cosmetologist school, and it was so much fun
1. Start drawing on the left side a flower, and paint it to what you want according to the colors that you have chosen for the flower.
2. With the black eyeliner draw a butterfly on the right side, and use the colors yellow, orange, and black, or to the desired color you want.
3. Draw little like dots to the flower using the gold eye shadow.
4. Apply dark red polish nail to paint the lips, if you wish apply top coat as clear gloss.
5. With the black eyeliner paint around the clear of her eyes, so it l
ooks like real eyes.
6. Once you are ready with the eyes take the self adhesive lashes (or apply eyelash glue) to them and apply to the upper lids from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eyes, getting as close to the lash line as possible without touching the lashes.
7. Now that you are done with the makeup and finish drawing, back comb the hair and spray it to the desired position and place the pins/ponytails flowers.
8. Apply to each ear a red bead that will be her earrings.
9. To finalize add to the hair shimmer platinum spray, and your mannequin will looks just so cute.
- Florecita2.JPG 538 KB [ Download ]
Wendy M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!