add Liberty Lawn cuffs to your favourite jeans
A great little project to customise your jeans and add a flash of colour and pattern at your ankles.
- Kit McSmash favorited Floral Jeans Cuffs 26 Mar 14:41
- Denise M. favorited Floral Jeans Cuffs 02 Jun 20:43
- Deborah H. favorited Floral Jeans Cuffs 24 Apr 02:21
- Key West Witch favorited Floral Jeans Cuffs 05 May 08:17
- Kellyton K. favorited Floral Jeans Cuffs 18 Mar 16:38
- Leonor R. favorited Floral Jeans Cuffs 08 Oct 15:35
- Isabel H. added Floral Jeans Cuffs to 90s Art Girl Look 17 Sep 21:15
- Nini D. added Floral Jeans Cuffs to Klamotten 09 Jan 09:49
- C T. added Floral Jeans Cuffs to Clothes! x 09 Jul 20:55
- Patricia W. favorited Floral Jeans Cuffs 19 May 19:06
Turn the jeans inside out. Take one of your pieces of needlecord fabric and place it wrong side up. Fold the longest edge furthest from you down 1cm, press with an iron and tack into position. Turn the fabric right side up and lay it along the bottom of one trouser leg so that its bottom raw edge lies along the second fold line of the denim hem – once the hem is re-folded the raw edge of the fabric should fit snugly inside it. Pin the fabric in position.
Thread your machine with blue thread to match your denim in the bobbin and thread to coordinate with your patterned fabric on top. Topstitch along the folded, tacked edge to secure the fabric to the denim all the way around the jeans leg. Trim any excess fabric along the open jeans side seam.