You can make this tiara as over the top or as subtle as you like by using different lengths of wire for the ‘fireworks’ and more or less beads.
- Key West Witch added Fireworks Tiara to Tiaras and Crowns 19 Mar 13:39
- Krystal W. favorited Fireworks Tiara 18 Mar 15:28
- Anne B. favorited Fireworks Tiara 24 Mar 11:19
- Marci F. favorited Fireworks Tiara 03 Aug 07:14
- Cathy C. favorited Fireworks Tiara 22 May 21:53
- Crafterella added Fireworks Tiara to The Black Swan 20 Apr 20:31
- Taylor T. favorited Fireworks Tiara 03 Apr 04:48
- dalekordancer favorited Fireworks Tiara 26 Mar 04:17
- veronica f. favorited Fireworks Tiara 01 Dec 13:11
- kimberly m. favorited Fireworks Tiara 23 Nov 03:15
Cut about 50cm of 0.4mm wire. Secure each of the 5 1.0mm lengths to the centre of the base. Do this by holding each length, at the non curled end, against the base and wrapping the 50cm length of wire around them both. Arrange the wires so that they spiral in different directions, giving a firework effect.
Cut 100cm of 0.4mm wire. Beginning at one end of the tiara base, wrap the wire tightly and neatly along it as close together as you can. About a quarter of the way along thread a bead of your choice onto the wire and then continue wrapping. Keep picking up beads as and when you want them and carry on until you reach the opposite end of the base. Cut more lengths of 0. 4mm wire as you need them. Repeat this technique on the 5 spirals. Make them as full or sparse as you fancy.