Ooh la la
I made these tins ouy of bordeom one day. I finished my altiods in like eight seconds and i was too lazy to toss it in the bin, so i just painted it.
- Sveta favorited Fancey Mint Tins 12 Jun 06:19
- emmabota73 favorited Fancey Mint Tins 24 Oct 00:59
- Conner W. added Fancey Mint Tins to gift ideas 12 Jul 22:02
- Conner W. added Fancey Mint Tins to craft ideas 12 Jul 22:02
- Natalie E. added Fancey Mint Tins to How to 18 Aug 04:33
- alison.stephens.315 favorited Fancey Mint Tins 08 Jul 20:47
1) Get your materials; mod podge, an empty altoid tin, paint, and brushes.
2)Paint your tin with stencils or free hands.
3)Mod podge your tin when dry, and if preferred, drill a small hole in the side big enough for a head phone wire to fit through. You can use this tin for MP3 players as well.