Just something quick and simple that looks pretty real
A quick tutorial to use as an easy prank or a beat up costume effect.
- bruise_makeup__2_.jpg 52.9 KB [ Download ]
- pandanomz added Fake Bruises to my list 09 Sep 18:13
- Haley D. added Fake Bruises to cosplay 23 Jun 19:42
- Jenna C. added Fake Bruises to Makeup 02 Dec 03:07
- BrokenSorrowLove favorited Fake Bruises 30 Sep 02:13
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Fake Bruises 28 Sep 02:03
- AnnaMong favorited Fake Bruises 28 Aug 20:08
- Evelyn M. favorited Fake Bruises 25 Aug 15:55
- wish009 favorited Fake Bruises 01 Aug 20:14
- kels.sapp favorited Fake Bruises 31 Jul 17:01
- Ilse t. favorited Fake Bruises 30 Jul 17:13
Apply the chapstick in whatever shape and area you want.
lightly brush on a brown being sure to make it darker in the center.
Next apply black and blue over it.
Then red and purple
Blend lots with a tissue or towel
Cover with more brown and blend again