A Notebook Cover Made Of Fabric With Ribbon Details
This is a very simple technique to turn an ugly, old notebook into something very beautiful.
It's fast done and very practical as well, because you can use the notebook cover also as a holder for postcards or photographs.
- HylianWriter534 favorited Fabric Covered Notebook 08 Jun 23:12
- forbunnie favorited Fabric Covered Notebook 03 Mar 16:44
- autumnrose.lee favorited Fabric Covered Notebook 27 Jan 02:45
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Fabric Covered Notebook 25 Jan 01:56
- Kinhime Dragon added Fabric Covered Notebook to things to make 17 Nov 20:48
- Alissa B. favorited Fabric Covered Notebook 14 Aug 22:32
- Laura Lou published her project Fabric Covered Notebook 11 Aug 07:27
Take the measurements for your cover from the notebook. Add 2-3 cm seam allowance at each side of the fabric and also add 7-8 cm at the sides for the fabric-part, which is wrapped around the corners.
Optionally you can sew some ribbon to the notebook's sides to make a lock as I did or you can sew it as a bookmark to its top, but that's optional. I think it looks very nice with some ribbon details.