Make this cute eye ball felt patch to spook up your skirt, t shirt, or hoodie!
Every year I make a Halloween skirt. This year I decided to make one with an eye ball patch! Using felt I made this cute patch to go on a pencil skirt I had made. Use a mirror to look at your own eyes so that you can figure out where to put the highlights and where to draw in details with your sharpies. It was super easy and super fun!
- Ghost C. favorited Eye Ball Patch 23 Jan 00:14
- FrankieStein favorited Eye Ball Patch 15 Oct 06:21
- kiddo favorited Eye Ball Patch 20 Aug 18:04
- Beckinstein favorited Eye Ball Patch 20 Aug 09:14
- Susan R. favorited Eye Ball Patch 09 Jul 01:28
- kaylabeth1297 favorited Eye Ball Patch 18 Mar 19:54
- Claire S. favorited Eye Ball Patch 02 Feb 19:58
- Orsolya K. favorited Eye Ball Patch 27 Sep 14:19
You Will Need
Use your Olfa Circle Cutter (or make yourself a circle template using plates, cups, or anything else you can find that have different sized circles) and cut out:
- piece of white felt approximately 6 inches across
- piece of black felt approximately 5.25 inches across
- piece of felt for the eye (mine was purple) approximately 5 inches across
- another piece of black felt approximately 2.5 inches across
- tiny white circles about half an inch.