Embellish candles with any image and Marabu Candle Liners!
Turn any plain pillar candle into a work of art!
- Key West Witch favorited Embellished Candles Diy 08 Aug 00:18
- Ashleigh A. favorited Embellished Candles Diy 13 Jul 04:44
- Key West Witch added Embellished Candles Diy to Lighting: Candles to Chandeliers 29 Jun 16:54
- Terry Snyder favorited Embellished Candles Diy 25 Oct 13:09
- Michelle S. favorited Embellished Candles Diy 19 May 22:06
- Christina E. added Embellished Candles Diy to first try 18 Jan 02:03
- Christina E. favorited Embellished Candles Diy 18 Jan 02:03
- Noemi M. added Embellished Candles Diy to deco 29 Oct 09:01
- Noemi M. favorited Embellished Candles Diy 29 Oct 09:01
- meildani m. favorited Embellished Candles Diy 29 Mar 14:14
1. Press the tissue paper perfectly flat using the no-steam setting
2. Cut the tissue to copy paper size (8 1/2" x 11") and then carefully glue the very edges to a piece of copy paper
3. On your home computer, print out the images in the size you want on the tissue paper
*Let the ink dry for a minute
4. Carefully cut around each image
5. Using tiny dabs of white school glue, adhere the image to the candle
6. Using a blow dryer, carefully warm the wax enough to allow the
tissue paper to adhere to the candle
*Don't get the wax, too hot. Only a little at a time!
7. - 9. Embellish the images with Marabu Candle Liners
*Marabu Candle Liners dry a bit darker than the color and the
metallic gold looks like liquid gold when it's dry.
Watch how to make them here!