Make a beautiful holiday table with items from the dollar store!
Make everything you need for your holiday table with items from the dollar store, including these decoupage plates!
Watch the short video tutorial here!
1. Using dark and light matching colors of Americana Acrylics, paint mini lampshades
2. Grab some Allure Dimensional Paint (puff paint) in Gold Leaf
3. Embellish the edges and down the sides
*Add mardi-gras beads and ornaments to finish of the chandelier
4. Grab some good decoupage medium. I like Decou-Page from Americana
5. Trace the bottom of the wine glass on nice paper and decoupage it to the underside of the glass
6. I used Decou-Page papers from Americana
7. Add bows and write each person's name with Allure in Gold Leaf
*The Allure and decoupage can be soaked off when the party is over
8. Wrap glass covered candles with more Decou-Page paper using E-6000 Spray Adhesive
*Cluster them in the middle of a tray surrounded by flowers and ornaments
9. Cut large printed butterflies (or any image you like)
10. Glue it to the underside of a clear glass plate with E-6000 Spray Adhesive
11. Spray the back with Krylon Metallic Gold
12. Coat with 2 coats of Minwax Polycrylic so they're sponge-wash safe!
*These plates are food safe because the paint is on the underside of the glass